At Nacimiento, the spotted bass action is good. The bite is best on plastics and reaction baits. Lots of fish to four pounds. Also a fair to good bite on white bass, with most one to two pounds, but this bite has slowed again over the past week. The crappie bite is slow now. At Santa Margarita, the bass and panfish bites are fair to good. Best action on nightcrawlers and plastics, and some on reaction baits. Panfish best on small jigs topped with baits or live bait. Lopez Lake has been fair bluegill bites, and the bass bite is pretty good on plastics and reaction baits. Continued reports of good smallmouth action at San Antonio again this week.
Comments are closed.
- ANTELOPE VALLEY REGION
- CATFISH PLANTS
- CENTRAL COAST LAKES
- COLORADO RIVER
- EASTERN SIERRA
- FRESHWATER HOT SPOTS
- HIGH DESERT LAKES
- HIGH DESERT WATERS VICTORVILLE REGION
- INLAND VALLEY LAKES SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY
- LOS ANGELES AREA LAKES
- LOWER DESERT WATERS
- MATTHEWS PICKS OF THE WEEK
- ORANGE COUNTY
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY
- SAN BERNARDINO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- SAN DIEGO AREA LAKES
- SAN JACINTO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- TROUT PLANTS
- WESTERN SIERRA
- Chief Offshore Report Nice Bluefin Fishing, Rick is Live
- Toronado Afternoon Check In, Raymond is Live
- Sport King Mid Day Report, Bruce Is Live
- Pursuit Afternoon Report, Gus is Live
- Grande Mid Day Report, James Is Live
- Sea Adventure 80 Overnight Trip Goes Tuesday July 17
- Freelance is a GO tonight, Get On!
- Sea Adventure 80 Upcoming Trips With The Fish Studs
- Ultra Morning Report, Jacob Is Live
- Pacific Islander Trips, Get a Spot While You Can!