SALTON SEA: Very slow with no recent reports of any fish caught. Anglers can call the state park to get the latest information. The water level is still so low that launching is nearly impossible except for small boats (boaters should check with the main office at the recreation area before bringing a boat). The camp store is open Friday through Sunday. Information: Camp Store at 760-289-9455 (open Friday-Sunday). Salton Sea State Recreation Area main office at 760-393-3059, or the ranger station kiosk at 760-393-3052 (or mobile phone at 760-331-9944).
Comments are closed.
- ANTELOPE VALLEY REGION
- CATFISH PLANTS
- CENTRAL COAST LAKES
- COLORADO RIVER
- EASTERN SIERRA
- FRESHWATER HOT SPOTS
- HIGH DESERT LAKES
- HIGH DESERT WATERS VICTORVILLE REGION
- INLAND VALLEY LAKES SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY
- LOS ANGELES AREA LAKES
- LOWER DESERT WATERS
- MATTHEWS PICKS OF THE WEEK
- ORANGE COUNTY
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY
- SAN BERNARDINO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- SAN DIEGO AREA LAKES
- SAN JACINTO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- TROUT PLANTS
- WESTERN SIERRA
- Chief Offshore Report Nice Bluefin Fishing, Rick is Live
- Toronado Afternoon Check In, Raymond is Live
- Sport King Mid Day Report, Bruce Is Live
- Pursuit Afternoon Report, Gus is Live
- Grande Mid Day Report, James Is Live
- Sea Adventure 80 Overnight Trip Goes Tuesday July 17
- Freelance is a GO tonight, Get On!
- Sea Adventure 80 Upcoming Trips With The Fish Studs
- Ultra Morning Report, Jacob Is Live
- Pacific Islander Trips, Get a Spot While You Can!