The bass bite is fair at all four lakes. At Santa Margarita, the bass have been very good on plastics and reaction baits, with some topwater, and fish to three pounds. The bluegill and crappie bites are also both good on Crappie Nibbles and jigs or worms with some quality slabs. Lopez Lake has a very good bite on bluegill and nearly as good action on crappie. There is also a fair bite on bass on plastics and reaction baits with some still on topwater. No recent reports from San Antonio. At Nacimiento, the spotted bass action is fair to good and improving, with a lot of fish on plastics and reaction baits early and late in the day and the cooler nights have brought the fish up a little.
Comments are closed.
- ANTELOPE VALLEY REGION
- CATFISH PLANTS
- CENTRAL COAST LAKES
- COLORADO RIVER
- EASTERN SIERRA
- FRESHWATER HOT SPOTS
- HIGH DESERT LAKES
- HIGH DESERT WATERS VICTORVILLE REGION
- INLAND VALLEY LAKES SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY
- LOS ANGELES AREA LAKES
- LOWER DESERT WATERS
- MATTHEWS PICKS OF THE WEEK
- ORANGE COUNTY
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY
- SAN BERNARDINO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- SAN DIEGO AREA LAKES
- SAN JACINTO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- TROUT PLANTS
- WESTERN SIERRA
- Chief Offshore Report Nice Bluefin Fishing, Rick is Live
- Toronado Afternoon Check In, Raymond is Live
- Sport King Mid Day Report, Bruce Is Live
- Pursuit Afternoon Report, Gus is Live
- Grande Mid Day Report, James Is Live
- Sea Adventure 80 Overnight Trip Goes Tuesday July 17
- Freelance is a GO tonight, Get On!
- Sea Adventure 80 Upcoming Trips With The Fish Studs
- Ultra Morning Report, Jacob Is Live
- Pacific Islander Trips, Get a Spot While You Can!