Heat has continued to put a damper on fishing pressure across the region, but the bass bite is fair with the topwater action at all four lakes. At Santa Margarita, the bass have been fair on plastics and reaction baits, especially topwater, but the bluegill and crappie bites are fair to good on Crappie Nibbles and jigs or worms. Lopez has a fair to good bass bite, especially early on topwater baits, with panfish action also fair to good on small baits. All San Antonio parks and ramps are open. Few fishing reports information. At Nacimiento, the spotted bass action is good, with a lot of fish on plastics and reaction baits early and late in the day.
Comments are closed.
- ANTELOPE VALLEY REGION
- CATFISH PLANTS
- CENTRAL COAST LAKES
- COLORADO RIVER
- EASTERN SIERRA
- FRESHWATER HOT SPOTS
- HIGH DESERT LAKES
- HIGH DESERT WATERS VICTORVILLE REGION
- INLAND VALLEY LAKES SAN BERNARDINO COUNTY
- LOS ANGELES AREA LAKES
- LOWER DESERT WATERS
- MATTHEWS PICKS OF THE WEEK
- ORANGE COUNTY
- RIVERSIDE COUNTY
- SAN BERNARDINO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- SAN DIEGO AREA LAKES
- SAN JACINTO MOUNTAIN WATERS
- TROUT PLANTS
- WESTERN SIERRA
- Chief Offshore Report Nice Bluefin Fishing, Rick is Live
- Toronado Afternoon Check In, Raymond is Live
- Sport King Mid Day Report, Bruce Is Live
- Pursuit Afternoon Report, Gus is Live
- Grande Mid Day Report, James Is Live
- Sea Adventure 80 Overnight Trip Goes Tuesday July 17
- Freelance is a GO tonight, Get On!
- Sea Adventure 80 Upcoming Trips With The Fish Studs
- Ultra Morning Report, Jacob Is Live
- Pacific Islander Trips, Get a Spot While You Can!